Saturday, November 20, 2010

My First VIDEO!

First off, I will apologize that this isn't professional quality...  I'm still learning how to work iMovie, but I think you will get the point.

Second, I did not wear a chef's hat, as many of you suggested, because (a) "jag ar en fjaril princessa", and as such I felt a tiara is always appropriate, and (b) I look even goofier in a hat, than I do NOT in a hat.

Third, to Mark B, I just have to say "Oh, ye of little faith!"...



As an afterthought, pomegranates are only in season for a couple of months, generally available from November through January.  So go get yours NOW!  They really are, once for ounce, higher in antioxidants than acai, blueberry, goji, or green tea.  So they are not only delicious, but good for you!

3 comments:

  1. And a special thanks to Jonas, my wonderful husband who IS in fact Swedish, for taking the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Sue and Jonas, the lead-in music is precious, oh and love the bowl toss!!

    ReplyDelete