Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's that TIME, folks....

With the holidays fast approaching, what I want from you all is your QUESTIONS!  Yes, please use the comment section below (or email me) your questions about what or how to prepare holiday dishes.


You can even join our community on Face Book (type in Swedish Chef in Virginia on the search tab, and then be sure to "Like" so you get the updates!) and post a question for me there.


Also, if you want a specific recipe, or you want suggestions on things that will go nicely with a specific recipe, PEASE let me know!


I want to be interactive this holiday season, but I need YOUR HELP!

1 comment:

  1. The lovely Fiona from the good old U of K, requests a "fab" mac-and-cheese recipe via our FaceBook community (Swedish Chef in Virginia)... Coming right up, luv!

    ReplyDelete