Saturday, November 6, 2010

It's Haiku-za-Palooza Time!


I can't help it -- some days my brain just thinks in Haiku.  I figured I should take the weekend to be lighthearted, since I'm going to get all serious on you sometime next week...   Here's a few Haiku to get your day going.  Enjoy it while it's fresh (that, BTW, was a Haiku):

From now on I will; only post status updates; in Haiku. Say what?

This is Haiku-ku; So similar to Haiku; Only much weirder.

You got here yourself; No one asked you to listen; Do I displease? Good!

Geometry class; Can choose to submit Haiku; Instead of vocab.

DayQuil, oh DayQuil; My ode to bright orange slime; Still, it works wonders.

This one's for LouLou; I always sound like Shatner; When reading Haiku.

New hobby have I; Sounding ever like Yoda; For fun this I do.

Once upon a time; My participle dangling; I watch you wonder.

There is no rhyme for; ORANGES! However, I; Think porridge is close.

Help me, please help me; I can't stop writing Haiku; Valium calling!

Pythagorean; Takes up one whole Haiku line; Triangle does not.

Here, kitty kitty; Mama has something for you; tranquilizer dart.

Duuuuude, did you notice?; All our friends say things like that; Duuuuude! Now, where is my car...

If you speak only; in haiku for this one day; you will sound silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment