Saturday, February 5, 2011

Felix's Letter of Introduction


I wrote a letter to accompany our kitten when he goes to the Vet...



Hello, my name is Dr. Felix K. Pitter. My parents are the Nilssons, and Beau is my big brother. I used to be called Dr. No, but my mama realized very quickly that I was confusing my name with my training. If you are really sweet to me, you can just call me Felix.

I am a nose biter! Please do not be alarmed. I don’t want to hurt you. It’s just that, if I really like YOU, I will want to hold your nose in my mouth just for a little while. And maybe groom your eyebrows a little.

I actually like to be held. You can usually get me to start purring if you rub your chin on the top of my head. Not so much, though, if you have a beard. My papa has one and it’s SRATCHY!

You can touch my belly, my paws, my tail or my ears. I don’t mind. I’m pretty chill about all that! If I decide I don’t want you to, I will just walk away.

What is more likely is I will think you are playing with me. I am very careful about my claws, and not to bite too hard… But sometimes I do get carried away. If you need to, tell me “GENTLE!” That’s what mama always says, and then I will probably give you some kisses to make up.

I am a really sweet boy. But if I need attention or something, I will yell at you. My “I need attention” meow sort of has a lot of syllables, like “Meoowwwowoowooww…” Sometimes I am curious and will just chirp a little. I rarely cry about anything.

Please take good care of me, and I will be a very good and lovey kitten back to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment