Saturday, May 21, 2011

Weird fact...

I am not very religious, but I do believe in God and I feel I'm somewhat spiritual. And if God was going to come down and judge us, as I believe might well happen some day -- although I really doubt it will be today, OR in the next 5 months -- I would like to think that I have done more good than harm in this life. I'd like to think I'm basically a kind person, and my good deeds might just outweigh my faults.

Even so, last night I prayed for hours to God to spare my daughters any suffering, should the World end. That's what I fell asleep thinking.

I could ask for so much more than that, could pray for all my family and loved ones -- there are so many! But at the end of the day (or the World!) this would be my #1 request, hands-down, 2nd place not even coming close in importance. Second place being, if the World should end, please make sure my daughters know how much I love them.

Anyway, even if you aren't the praying type, tell your children today just how much you love them. That, to me, is my Rapture.

No comments:

Post a Comment