Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Need Video!



I really, really, REALLY need to make you all a video blog entry soon... This one will be a bit more than the pomegranate one, I promise. The title will be something like "Inside the Home of the Mad Scientist(s)".

Yeah, you guessed it, I'd take you all on a video tour of our home, which is also the workplace for both my husband and I. Obviously introducing you all to the dog and cat would be a highlight... But for now, you will have to imagine our townhouse that, if I could, I basically would never leave.

We have everything here, and yes the Swede and I both work from home. Of course you all know I blog and write, but he and I both are "tinkerers" and are right now, involved in simultaneous prototypes of (pending) inventions. So, it's a wacky time around here.

I'd also have to show off the TWO big screens (that was an accident, about which I'm certain I'll write at a later time) just in case the hubberz and I want to watch different football games on Sundays. And my daughter would never forgive me if I didn't take you through the kitchen and expose to you all my little OCD points related to it.

But basically, I would have to show you what is on all the shelves and counters of the Mad Inventors' home, and through the (currently devastated) garage where all "heavy" work is done, and even a tour of our mail, which I'm pretty certain is VERY different from yours. It's a really bizarre and eclectic mix, our house.

Sadly, while I'm otherwise occupied with a very social week for my family, and in the middle of repainting bathrooms and bedrooms, working on writing two books, finishing my grad school application up, AND occasionally blogging -- I think this video might take a while. At least for now, I can show you a small selection of the mail from the past week, along with what usually lives on our kitchen island.

I like to think of this as the "junk island"...


No comments:

Post a Comment